Governors Club is a private 1,600 acre gated golf community that offers its residents cultural attractions, sporting events and medical services in nearby Chapel Hill and Durham. With an active gatehouse entry 24 hours a day, you can feel safe and secure while enjoying the Triangle's culturally enriched city-like atmosphere.
15-20 minutes to RTP and 5 miles to UNC
From Chapel Hill:
Take Hwy 15-501 South towards Pittsboro. Take a left at the light for Mt. Carmel Church Rd. Governors Club is 3.5 miles on your right.
From I 40 take exit 273 B onto Hwy 54 West. At the 2nd light take a left onto Farrington Rd. Travel for 2 miles and turn left onto Farrington Mill Rd. After 4 miles, turn right onto Mt. Carmel Church Rd. Governors Club is ahead on the left.
Take I 85 South to Hwy 15-501 South. Go through Chapel Hill until 15-501 veers off to the right onto an exit. Follow signs for 15-501 South to Pittsboro onto the exit. At the light take a left. Take a left onto Mt. Carmel Church Rd. at the 2nd light. Governors Club is 3.5 miles on your right.
CLICK HERE FOR AVAILABLE PROPERTIES
- $300s to $4M
- Villas, patio homes and detached single family homes
- Golf Course: 27 Holes Designed by Jack Nicklaus
- Clubhouse: Mixed Grill Restaurant that offers fine dining with outdoor seating and a view of the lake
- Swim & Tennis Club - 6 clay hydro courts and outdoor pool
- Fitness Center
- Pro Shop
- Children's playground & pool
- Bridge for singles or couples
- Garden Club
- Tennis matches for seniors, mixed doubles or couples.
- Movie night for kids